Copyright

I am flattered that some feel my creative writing is entertaining enough to want to share with others. These stories, however, are a labor of love and are ever evolving. Direct copying of any of these stories would not be flattering at all. If you would like to share with others you may copy a portion of a story and then link to the original here. Thank you for understanding.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Other" stories

I've just created a private/locked journal to write other stories, those with adult themes. I don't mind sharing but you'll need an invite. So you can email me, send me in-game mail, or facebook me to get an invite (I just need an email address to send the invite too, works best if it's the email address you use to log into blogger).

I don't know how soon I'll actually post something... but hey, it's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment