Copyright

I am flattered that some feel my creative writing is entertaining enough to want to share with others. These stories, however, are a labor of love and are ever evolving. Direct copying of any of these stories would not be flattering at all. If you would like to share with others you may copy a portion of a story and then link to the original here. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Advice: Worried (potential) Wife

Dear Threetoes,

I'm a Kal'dorei, in a relationship with a Gilnean who is not only inflicted with the Worgen curse, but is also cursed by undeath and served as a Death Knight. We have been together for some time. If my mother knew of this, she would likely disapprove of him. We had been separated some time for various reasons, and I only found him again a few days ago. Upon seeing him again, I felt happy and protective, and I did not want to leave his side ever again. But there is still some conflict in me. Part of me would like to ask him to marry me, but I also think he is an undead abomination. Also, I am not sure how he would take it if I asked. What should I do?

From,
Worried and In Love in Stormwind



Dear Worried,

I have the perfect solution to your situation. Go ahead and ask your beau to marry you, but do it with these words, "(name), you undead abomination, will you marry me?"

I'm pretty sure that will take care of everything.

Harmin "Threetoes" Wildhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment