Copyright

I am flattered that some feel my creative writing is entertaining enough to want to share with others. These stories, however, are a labor of love and are ever evolving. Direct copying of any of these stories would not be flattering at all. If you would like to share with others you may copy a portion of a story and then link to the original here. Thank you for understanding.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Advice: Fantastic Fail

Dear Threetoes,
As a famous explorer, inventor, philanthropist, athlete, and all-round great guy, I often find myself confronted with the occasional person that, for whatever reason (ignorance, I assume), has never heard of me.


Obviously this upsets me somewhat, considering the sheer amount of effort I have put in to create my fame and fortune, as well as the extremely fair price on copies of my autobiography "Borbitox: A Life".

How can I ensure more people know just how fantastic I am?

Yours, A
Famous Goblin Explorer, Inventor, etc etc. who wishes to remain anonymous.




Dear Not-So-Anonymous,
What you need is to hire a promoter. Or, you know... get over yourself! I've never even heard of you!

(Incidently I have no idea what I'm going to do with a whole box of autographed copies of your book!)

In all seriousness though, life's too short to worry about how many gold stars you have by the end of the day. Enjoy your adventures and share your wisdom with the world, but try not to take it personally that your name isn't as well circulated as a name like Thrall or Deathwing.

Harmin "Threetoes" Wildhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment