Copyright

I am flattered that some feel my creative writing is entertaining enough to want to share with others. These stories, however, are a labor of love and are ever evolving. Direct copying of any of these stories would not be flattering at all. If you would like to share with others you may copy a portion of a story and then link to the original here. Thank you for understanding.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Advice: Fretting Freckles

Dear Threetoes,
I really have no one else to turn to. You see, I met a guy the other day that...tickles my fancy if you know what I mean. He's one hell of a looker but by the Light, that mouth. He doesn't have two lick of sense in that noggin of his. Every time he opens his mouth, I just want to stuff a gag in it. As a matter of fact, that noggin of his got him in trouble with the law! Molesting a women, really? I still haven't gotten a thanks for clearing his bail for him.

Wait! I think I may of just fixed my own problem. Would it be immoral to muzzle or gag him? He'd be the perfect guy for me if he would just shut up! Or should I just give up on the guy and find someone with both brains and beauty? Does such exist? Hmm, there was that one guy a couple of nights ago. Brains, looks, mystery...

But alas, I'm rambling. Back to the problem at hand, the first guy with the looks but has a mouth. I'm already training him to learn my name and not mistakenly call me by another girl's name. Perhaps the better way to go about this is training him to only open his mouth when he has something good to say? I don't know! This is why I've come to you.

Any advice would be perfect my darling Threetoes.

With a whole lot of love,
Freckles



Dear Freckles,
You're not talking about me are you?

Have you tried electroshock? A muzzle seems like a temporary solution to a long term problem, instead of changing the behavior you'd just be covering it with a bandaid.

On the other hand, I've heard that it's impossible to change a man who doesn't want to be changed. Perhaps you need to spend some time listening and find out what your beau wants. If your goals seem even remotely to align it just might work.

But who knows, maybe he's into kinky toys. In the short term go ahead and buy him a gag and a set of handcuffs as a present and see how he reacts!

Harmin "Threetoes" Wildhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment