Copyright

I am flattered that some feel my creative writing is entertaining enough to want to share with others. These stories, however, are a labor of love and are ever evolving. Direct copying of any of these stories would not be flattering at all. If you would like to share with others you may copy a portion of a story and then link to the original here. Thank you for understanding.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Journey: Longing and Loss

I got a letter the other day.

Kirin
I have been in seclusion for the past days, contemplating my actions. I have come to a realization and have decided to leave Duskwood for a time while I try to come to grips with what I have done.

I write this letter as an apology. I am sorry for what I have done, for the pain I have caused you, and for anything you have felt over my actions.

I never meant to hurt you Kirin. I will miss your company.
Isiravos

Part of me is overjoyed that he's finally realizing his error, but I'm also sad that I'm not able to help him through this. I could be his support, if I knew he was willing to condone, I absolutely could!

Duskwood is getting tense. Another person has gone missing, though this time the claim is that the worgen Miragule is responsible for kidnapping him! I spoke with the victim's sister, Thayett, she is very upset. I convinced her to speak to the Stormwind City Watch, though I'm not sure they'll be able to do anything since it took place in an area they clearly do not support. I was doing my best to be supportive of Thayett but then I learned her brother's name, seems he's the fellow who assaulted me in Stormwind proper.

It's such a small world, so many threads from so many lives and they all seem to be connecting in the oddest ways. I hope that Thayett finds peace. I wouldn't shed a tear if Miragule went to prison. And my heart longs to follow Isiravos, though I have no idea where I would start.

No comments:

Post a Comment